Superstars like Mike Tyson (Kenan Thompson), Jamie Lee Curtis (Chloe Fineman), Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson (Mikey Day, Molly Kearny), and George Santos (Bowen Yang) get interviewed on the 2023 Oscars red carpet.
Saturday Night Live. Stream now on Peacock: https://pck.tv/3uQxh4q
#SNL #JennaOrtega #SNL48 #The1975
The Tyson bit predicted the on stage announcement that security would be provided by the superhero actors in the front 10 rows. Also Tom Cruise and James Cameron being so easily replaced…
Is there now a corny 1974 laugh track on SNL? These laughs sound so fake. It sound like the canned laughter on Bewitched or The Brady Bunch.
American humor is so bad. The segment with Farrel – cringe.
Man this show sucks now
“George Santos, you’re not fooling anyone.”
“yeeaahhh except I did and now I’m in Congress.”
Pure gold and hard truth.
At the very end, imagine the work that went into that tree costume —for a two second shot
Seriously with stating that people’s 95 year old grandparents were racist and sexist…..that was horrific. It was some of those grandparents whose great efforts led to the passage of Civil Rights Legislation, and who paid for the college education of entire classes of minority students. When you stereotype a group of people, you are being absolute hypocrites, as that is what racists do, is to stereotype. There are good and bad people of all ages, races, and religions. It is the grandparents, and not your generation that saved the world from some of the worst racists in history. So don’t stereotype, as that only serves to disgrace yourself, and it isn’t funny when you accuse 95 year-olds of being racist, when they protested for civil rights decades before you were sucking your thumb.
2:21 y’know that was basically the plot of the movie “Enemy Of The State”
* But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. (Deuteronomy 30:17-18)
* I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: (Deuteronomy 30:19)
* That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them. (Deuteronomy 30:20)
* As it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (Hebrews 9:27)
* Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? (John 11:25-26)
* We know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. (2 Corinthians 5:1)
* In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (Ephesians 1:7)
* Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. (1 Peter 4:1-2)
* Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (Acts 16:31)
– It’s “the END TIME”. The Lord is coming soon. Believe in Jesus Christ, Repent and be saved.