One day after his directorial debut, 50 Cent sat down w/ Ebro in the Morning for a really open interview on some of the largest subjects encircling his disputes and debates.
– During the discussion he clarifies why he feels Chris Brown is a better artist than Michael Jackson
– Feeling Like Teyana Taylor’s next phase is acting, does she have a role?
– Modifying the ‘Power’ Intro back to singer Joe after the outrage behind Trey Songz’s edition
– Talking To Dr. Dre
– Will He Ever Work w/ The Game?
– Doesn’t Believe Nicki Minaj should retire
– Not Allowing Wendy Williams Into His Tycoon Party
– His Thoughts On 6ix9ine
– We He Ever Squash Beef w/ Rick Ross?
– Why He Went After Teairra Mari
– His Instagram Posts Against Young Buck
#EbrointheMorning #Hot97 #50Cent